SYPC SAFETY GUIDELINES
SYPC 2022 will be an in-person event. In the light of the ongoing pandemic however, the organizers endeavour to provide an environment that is as safe as possible for all participants, adjudicators and audience in line with prevailing safe management measures.
FOR 13 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE
The competition requires that all participants, aged 13 and above, to be fully vaccinated at time of the participant’s performance at the competition.
We understand that some may have underlying medical conditions which do not make vaccination possible. In this, we seek your understanding to produce a note of medical exemption.
For those who are unvaccinated and do not fall in any of the above, you may participate in the competition from home via an online platform, e.g., you may perform via zoom from your home. In this instance, the participant will be solely responsible for the technical set-up at home.
FOR 12 YEARS OLD AND BELOW
Participants 12 years of age and below who are unvaccinated may take part in the competition but must observe all safe management measures. They may also perform from home via an online platform, e.g. via zoom. The participant will be solely responsible for the technical set-up at home.
ON-SITE EVENT SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Each participant is allowed maximum of two vaccinated guardians.
- Contract tracing will be implemented for all participants and guardians.
- Guardians 18 years old and above will be requested to present proof of vaccination.
- Well-fitted face masks shall be worn properly at all times. Participants have the option to take off the face mask during performance.
- Social distancing should be observed at all times.
- Follow seat assignments prepared by the organizers.
Over and above everything, the organizers will follow the guidelines of the local government at the time of the competition. Thank you for your forbearance and once again, we hope to be able to work with you to create a safe environment for all during the competition.